- Upanishads, Chandogya, Chapter 8.4.1: "There is a bridge between time and Eternity; and this bridge is Atman, the Spirit..."
- Ramon Lull, Ars Brevis, Combinatory Wheel, Quarta Figura: [Visual Content]
- Upanishads, Prasna, First Question, Verses 3-5: "When the time came, Kabandhi Katyayana aproached the sage and said: Master, whence came all..."
- Papias of Hierapolis, Fragments from the Exposition of the Oracles of the Lord, Fragment IV: "As the elders who saw John the disciple of the Lord remembered that they had heard from him how the Lord taught in..."
- King James Bible, Book of Genesis, Genesis 1:26-28: "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let..."
- King James Bible, Book of Genesis, Genesis 27:27: "Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth,..."
- Gottfried Leibniz, Double Infinity In Pascal And Monad, Gr p555: "The basic almost-nothing, in coming up from nothing to things, since it is the simplest of..."
- Upanishads, Mundaka, Mantra II.2:10: "There the sun shines not, nor the moon, nor the stars; lightnings shine not there..."
- King James Bible, Gospel of Matthew, Matthew 10:16: "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore..."
- Uncategorized, Illustration, Mithras, Sol Invictus: [Visual Content]
Theology is the systematic and rational study of concepts of God and of the nature of religious truths.