- John Dee, Monas Hieroglyphica, Monas and Tetractys: [Visual Content]
- Heinrich Nollius, Theoria Philosophiae Hermeticae, Rebis: [Visual Content]
- John Dee, Monas Hieroglyphica, Title Page: [Visual Content]
- Upanishads, Chandogya, Verse 1.9.1: "Wherefrom do all these worlds come? They come from space [monad]. All beings arise from..."
- King James Bible, Book of Psalms, Verse 139:12: "Yeah, the darkness hideth not from thee, but the night shineth as the day: the..."
- King James Bible, Book of Isaiah, Verse 60:19: "The sun shall be no more thy light by day, neither for brightness shall the..."
- Zoroaster, Chaldaean Oracles, Verses 25-27: "The Monad first existed, and the Paternal Monad still subsists. When the Monad is extended,..."
- Zoroaster, Chaldaean Oracles, Verses 28-32: "The Mind of the Father said that all things should be cut into three: His will..."
- Leonardo da Vinci, Notebooks, Vitruvian Man: [Visual Content]
Theology is the systematic and rational study of concepts of God and of the nature of religious truths.